[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39186: Bulk actions not correctly applied when selecting bulk actions in both the top and bottom bulk actions dropdowns

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 9 18:04:23 UTC 2017

#39186: Bulk actions not correctly applied when selecting bulk actions in both the
top and bottom bulk actions dropdowns
----------------------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  engelen                           |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                      |      Status:  new
                                              |     Focuses:
                                              |  administration
----------------------------------------------+----------------------------

Comment (by engelen):

 Replying to [comment:18 melchoyce]:
 > Replying to [comment:17 engelen]:
 > > Replying to [comment:16 melchoyce]:
 > > ...really?
 >
 > Happy to un-punt if someone wants to take ownership and see it to
 commit.
 Sure. If you change the milestone to 4.9.1 and make me the owner I'll see
 to it that this gets the attention it needs.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39186#comment:19>