[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #40205: Interim login modal window uses front end language instead of admin language

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 2 23:20:14 UTC 2017

#40205: Interim login modal window uses front end language instead of admin
language
 Reporter:  johnbillion                          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |  johnbillion
  testing                                        |     Focuses:
                                                 |  administration
Changes (by johnbillion):

 * status:  reviewing => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 In [changeset:"41692"]:
 {{{
 #!CommitTicketReference repository="" revision="41692"
 I18N: Allow the login screen language to be specified via a `wp_lang`
 query variable, and use this for the interim login modal.

 This allows users who are using the admin area in a language other than
 the site language to read the notice on the login screen
 (which explains that they need to log in again) in their chosen language.

 Props Nikschavan, swissspidy

 Fixes #40205

Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/40205#comment:9>