[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35561: function wp_admin_canonical_url() not using configured site url when constructing canonical url link tag

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 30 13:33:00 UTC 2017

#35561: function wp_admin_canonical_url() not using configured site url when
constructing canonical url link tag
 Reporter:  ilude              |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by georf):

 I searched the hours because of this problem. I have the nearly the same
 setup like @higuita and the frontend works perfectly. In the backend the
 wrong `wp-admin-canonical` url breaks the links.

 Could you please repair this url to safe live time?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/35561#comment:8>