[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42609: Regression: WordPress 4.9 theme editor cannot edit files when running on a Windows based server

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Nov 28 07:09:05 UTC 2017

#42609: Regression: WordPress 4.9 theme editor cannot edit files when running on a
Windows based server
--------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  Otto42        |       Owner:  dd32
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by dd32):

 * status:  reopened => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:25 highpec]:
 > I just tested updating a plugin, as a previous response here said that
 plugins were not affected. I reversed all changes back to default 4.9, and
 editing a plugin again completely crashes PHP/MySQL on WAMP.

 This sounds like something completely unrelated to the editor and probably
 unrelated to WordPress completely to be honest.

 I'm going to remark this ticket as fixed for now, but if you can post any
 information which indicates that it's not, I'll re-open it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/42609#comment:27>