[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42298: Use wp_get_theme() and wp_get_themes() instead of deprecated get_theme(), get_themes() and get_current_theme() in Tests_Theme class.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 23 09:51:18 UTC 2017

#42298: Use wp_get_theme() and wp_get_themes() instead of deprecated get_theme(),
get_themes() and get_current_theme() in Tests_Theme class.
------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  birgire           |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  closed

Comment (by birgire):

 Thanks @Frank Klein

 Reviewing this again I see that I've misread the purpose of those tests.

 I read them as a general way to get the theme(s), instead of specific
 tests of the {{{get_theme(s)}}} functions.  Therefore I thought it made
 sense at the time to replace the deprecated functions.

 So I absolutely agree with you here ;-)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/42298#comment:4>