[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42644: Customize: Add rich text control for managing tagline and new footer credit theme support

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Nov 20 20:01:21 UTC 2017

#42644: Customize: Add rich text control for managing tagline and new footer credit
theme support
-----------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  westonruter      |       Owner:
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  new

Comment (by westonruter):

 Replying to [comment:5 joyously]:
 > It looks like two tickets now. I liked it better as "Add rich text
 control", and then if you want to change something else to use it, it's a
 different ticket.

 Yeah, we can split it up into two. However, there has to be a use case for
 a new feature, so this makes a case for the value as well.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/42644#comment:9>