[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42574: MediaElement upgrade causing JS errors when certain languages are in use e.g de_DE-formal

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 16 20:00:34 UTC 2017

#42574: MediaElement upgrade causing JS errors when certain languages are in use
e.g de_DE-formal
--------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  erich_k4wp          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new
Changes (by Presskopp):

 * component:  Media => External Libraries

Comment:

 After talking to @desrosj, who is working on the patch, I share a new
 regex. I copied all the codes which are in the optgroup and they all get
 catched, I just wonder about the correct syntax like /i or a-zA-Z ..

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/42574#comment:11>