[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42552: Network Users: Don't show edit links for users if the current user cannot edit them

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 15 17:03:24 UTC 2017

#42552: Network Users: Don't show edit links for users if the current user cannot
edit them
--------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  ocean90       |       Owner:

Comment (by johnjamesjacoby):

 +1. This patch looks how I expect for these links to work.

 This also makes a lot of sense now that network capability coverage has
 increased in other areas.

 For context, many newer network caps are unique keys for their screens
 which are mapped to other primitive caps. I do not think these links need
 to be unique keys, and believe `edit_user` is the correct capability to
 use here as patched.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/42552#comment:1>