[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11302: Bulk editing posts should pre-fill fields with the same value / allow for removal

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Nov 12 15:54:07 UTC 2017

#11302: Bulk editing posts should pre-fill fields with the same value / allow for
removal
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  pavelevap        |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  new

Comment (by ubernaut):

 Seems hard for me to believe, not actually being a programmer myself, that
 none of these people who keep bringing this up have the skills to
 implement this or that the powers that be arent sick of marking other
 tickets as duplicates.

 Obviously, there is demand and we've had the UX worked out for years now.
 This is a very basic problem and i feel like it may signify a greater
 problem with the whole process of waiting till some one person or group
 who happens to have the capability to do something about it cares enough
 about this specific thing to do something.

 Meanwhile, a great number of people pay the price through clunky and
 arduous UX. Bulk de-selection is not rocket science and we should not be
 treating it as such, imo.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11302#comment:39>