[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #40847: the wpImageFormSubmit JS event has disappeared from the tinymce image plugin

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 23 12:43:19 UTC 2017

#40847: the wpImageFormSubmit JS event has disappeared from the tinymce image
plugin
 Reporter:  imath         |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Editor        |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Since [40583] some specific WordPress code has disappeared from the `src
 /wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/image/plugin.js` file.

 There used to be an event that was fired to inform the regular image
 plugin form was submitted: `wpImageFormSubmit`. I was listening to it in
 one of my plugin :(

 I don't know if it could have an impact on WordPress Core more globally,
 but i thought i had to let you know.