[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38796: Customize media control button labels should automatically reflect the specified mime type

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon May 22 19:54:07 UTC 2017

#38796: Customize media control button labels should automatically reflect the
specified mime type
------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  celloexpressions  |       Owner:  westonruter
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  reviewing
Changes (by westonruter):

 * keywords:  has-patch commit => has-patch

Comment:

 Humm. I wonder actually if this refactoring is going to cause problems for
 translators. For example, there may be languages with verb/object
 agreement whereby the verb needs to change based on the object being acted
 upon. This is the same problem we had with trying to translate strings
 with post type names embedded in them. See #37895. Need input from i18n.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38796#comment:6>