[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #40450: Introduce REST API endpoint for proxying requests to external oEmbed providers

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu May 11 14:39:14 UTC 2017

#40450: Introduce REST API endpoint for proxying requests to external oEmbed
providers
---------------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  westonruter                      |       Owner:  swissspidy
     Type:  enhancement                      |      Status:  reviewing

Comment (by jnylen0):

 The latest version of the PR (https://github.com/xwp/wordpress-
 develop/pull/225) has a lot more changes than either of the patches here,
 including unit tests and updating the media modal to use the new `proxy`
 endpoint.

 Everything tests out well and looks good to me.  I think it's ready for
 commit.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/40450#comment:13>