[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #40628: User list table admin: Need to replace blank space with "—" when first_name and last_name is blank

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu May 4 05:03:05 UTC 2017

#40628: User list table admin: Need to replace blank space with "—" when first_name
and last_name is blank
------------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  Girishpanchal           |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new
Changes (by Girishpanchal):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-refresh ui-feedback => has-patch dev-feedback

Comment:

 Here, I have attached the patch for user listing table according to your
 suggestion.

 Please check and let me know!

 I will open new ticket for the post category description and will update
 patch for same.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/40628#comment:5>