[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33167: Reset password screen lacks the Hide button and Confirm use of weak password checkbox

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 2 19:29:37 UTC 2017

#33167: Reset password screen lacks the Hide button and Confirm use of weak
password checkbox
 Reporter:  johnbillion                          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |  adamsilverstein
  feedback                                       |  Resolution:
                                                 |     Focuses:  ui
Changes (by adamsilverstein):

 * keywords:  has-patch has-screenshots => has-patch has-screenshots dev-
     feedback

Comment:

 > This has had the side effect of making the regular login form look less
 aesthetically pleasing. See screenshots above.

 @johnbillion thanks for catching that, I removed that change in
 and let me know what you think? Thanks.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33167#comment:24>