[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #40199: Customize: collapse suggested and previously uploaded header images with accordions

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 27 12:51:02 UTC 2017

#40199: Customize: collapse suggested and previously uploaded header images with
accordions
------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  celloexpressions  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new

Comment (by folletto):

 Two things for this discussion:

 1. I'd try to avoid an accordion-like approach as we already moved away
 from that elsewhere, or, if we do, let's try to find ways and be clear
 about its usage. In this specific instance, I'd for example explore a
 "More at the end" approach of some kind instead of making the headers
 foldable.
 2. Can we maybe use a drill-down approach? (i.e. a menu like the top level
 one saying "More..." or "Past media..." that opens a new panel with just
 the list) This should be especially effective if we expect longer lists.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/40199#comment:1>