[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #40210: Tweny-seventeen: Content on homepage after installation not is according settings

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 20 19:04:06 UTC 2017

#40210: Tweny-seventeen: Content on homepage after installation not is according
settings
 Reporter:  cvorko        |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  4.7.3
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 After new installation 4.7.3 on the homepage is only a list of latest post
 (i.e. "Hello Word!") with some widgets. There are no menus.

 See example:
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_zVkWFJBp8bQ2Nub3RIaGRFaEk/view?usp=sharing

 When I click on the Customize (and nothing else), I see menu and static
 page with some sections:

 See example:
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_zVkWFJBp8bRDJHVWFXU2JKYWs/view?usp=sharing

 When I click on Save&Publish, the new configuration is saved - although I
 didn't change any option!

 When user clicks on Customize, he should get the same content like it is
 on the front side - it should be changed only after he changes an option
 in customizer.

 This problem appears only at the beginning, after installation - when I
 change any option, it is saved, shown on the front side and in the
 customizer, too. But, the problem in the first step is important for new
 users.

 The similar problem I had in 4.7.2.