[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #41081: Improve Custom Menu widget, show notification if menu is empty or no menu selected

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jun 21 17:16:26 UTC 2017

#41081: Improve Custom Menu widget, show notification if menu is empty or no menu
selected
 Reporter:  alexvorn2                            |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new
Changes (by welcher):

 * keywords:  needs-patch good-first-bug => good-first-bug has-patch needs-
     refresh

Comment:

 @umangvaghela123 thanks for the patch!  However, I think that calling
 `wp_get_nav_menus()` twice is not needed.

 @mdifelice your patch looks correct to me - can you regenerate it from the
 root of the repository? It makes it easier to apply and if we need to add
 any unit tests, they can be included in the same patch.

 In regards to showing the error to admins, I don't think it's required.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/41081#comment:5>