[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #40199: Customize: collapse suggested and previously uploaded header images with accordions

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jul 31 15:21:08 UTC 2017

#40199: Customize: collapse suggested and previously uploaded header images with
accordions
------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  celloexpressions  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new

Comment (by melchoyce):

 @folletto I think drilling down works pretty well here 👍

 @celloexpressions Yeah, would be good to get this working with other media
 instances in the Customizer. @westonruter Do you think this should be a
 quick-fix for 4.9, and then we can look at `WP_Customize_Media_Control`
 later, or should we just go straight to looking at it everywhere in the
 Customizer?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/40199#comment:8>