[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #41292: Switch Travis CI environment to Trusty - PHP 5.2 & 5.3 no longer available Sept 2017

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 26 14:44:11 UTC 2017

#41292: Switch Travis CI environment to Trusty - PHP 5.2 & 5.3  no longer available
Sept 2017
------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  netweb            |       Owner:  jnylen0
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by notnownikki):

 Some progress here. I have a script that will run on a stock trusty
 install and provide php 5.2/5.3

 Unfortunately, there is no phpunit-3.6 release to be found on
 https://phar.phpunit.de/, so for php-5.2 tests we'll have to install the
 phpunit-3.6 branch from
 https://github.com/sebastianbergmann/phpunit/tree/3.6

 Once I have a full environment with phpunit working with php-5.2 and
 php-5.3, I'll test the travis caching, and cache all the built binaries
 and phpunit installation.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/41292#comment:31>