[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35709: Front end: created post with empty title is shown with number instead of title

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jul 24 21:41:16 UTC 2017

#35709: Front end: created post with empty title is shown with number instead of
title
-------------------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  antonrinas                           |       Owner:  afercia
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by afercia):

 * owner:   => afercia
 * status:  new => assigned
 * version:  4.4.1 =>
 * component:  Posts, Post Types => Widgets
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 4.9

Comment:

 I've just noticed this while investigating on a related Gutenberg issue
 and found this ticket. I still can reproduce on trunk, of course. It would
 be great to use `(no title)` instead of the ID...

 [[Image(https://cldup.com/zl2rcH2dPP.png)]]

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/35709#comment:8>