[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the Customizer

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jul 7 22:58:21 UTC 2017

#37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the
Customizer
 Reporter:  celloexpressions         |       Owner:  celloexpressions
     Type:  feature request          |      Status:  assigned
  screenshots has-user-testing has-  |  javascript
  ux-feedback commit                 |
Changes (by celloexpressions):

 * keywords:  has-patch has-screenshots has-user-testing has-ux-feedback =>
     has-patch has-screenshots has-user-testing has-ux-feedback commit

Comment:

 Still no feedback on [comment:157], 7 weeks later and with some outreach
 asking for feedback. It sounds like there are no objections to merging the
 current version of the branch on GitHub, so I'd suggest doing that ASAP
 and putting out a fresh call for feedback referencing the previous
 proposal on Make/Core. If anyone has opinions at that point, we can circle
 back and continue evaluating ways to improve the feature, but since
 there's no feedback to drive changes now we shouldn't wait indefinitely
 for no reason.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37661#comment:159>