[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #41010: wp_get_object_terms() returns duplicate terms if more than one taxonomy is given in args

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jul 4 19:48:14 UTC 2017

#41010: wp_get_object_terms() returns duplicate terms if more than one taxonomy is
given in args
------------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  mranner                 |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)            |      Status:  new
Changes (by boonebgorges):

 * keywords:  has-patch => has-patch dev-feedback
 * milestone:  4.9 => 4.8.1

Comment:

 @bor0 and @atanasangelovdev - Thanks for the patch and especially for the
 unit test, which helped me to understand the issue better.

 This is a regression caused by [40514] in 4.7.5. For this reason, I think
 it's appropriate to fix in 4.8.1. In order to include in a minor release,
 I'd appreciate a review by another committer. @peterwilsoncc Since you've
 commented here, would you mind verifying the issue and the fix offered in
 code style in the unit test to better align with WP standards)?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/41010#comment:7>