[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39696: REST API: Filter which links get embedded when passing the ?_embed query parameter

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jan 29 06:40:29 UTC 2017

#39696: REST API: Filter which links get embedded when passing the ?_embed query
parameter
 Reporter:  rheinardkorf                         |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                          |  adamsilverstein
  unit-tests                                     |  Resolution:
                                                 |     Focuses:  rest-api

Comment (by rheinardkorf):

 Replying to [comment:16 jnylen0]:
 > In any case I'll take a closer look this coming week.

 No problem. I'm happy to make whichever changes you require me to make.
 The patch for the server works, but obviously the unit test had to be
 hacky as there were no tests before and the user of $_GET probably has not
 been carefully considered. If you prefer I go with the option to pass the
 $request down the line to where its needed I am happy to do so... would
 make for a much cleaner unit test.

 Looking forward to hearing back from you.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39696#comment:17>