[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39629: Changelog for plugins not showing latest when viewing from plugins admin modal

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 19 14:42:50 UTC 2017

#39629: Changelog for plugins not showing latest when viewing from plugins admin
modal
 Reporter:  cavalierlife        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new

Comment (by cavalierlife):

 @jeherve It definitely happens with every plugin that has needed an update
 in the last week or two, on all the sites I manage. So...at least 30 I
 would think. I'm guessing it's just across the board, as a plugin needs
 updating, the changelog won't show the current one.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39629#comment:8>