[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37926: Twenty Eleven & Twenty Twelve: Dropdown category widget exceeds parent div when strings are long enough

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jan 16 12:00:46 UTC 2017

#37926: Twenty Eleven & Twenty Twelve: Dropdown category widget exceeds parent div
when strings are long enough
 Reporter:  gma992                               |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by gma992):

 @karmatosed I completely forgot about this, sorry for that. Attached
 37926.diff for both themes. Looks like adding the previous line is enough
 for all devices.
 {{{
 .widget #cat { max-width:100%;}
 }}}

 However I cannot find a proper way to select the dropdown once it has been
 clicked, example images on mobile device:

 Now with long categories (fits the size): https://cloudup.com/cW4TzU27EiQ
 Once we click to select the long categories (does not fit the size):
 https://cloudup.com/cv9CbzOLPVM

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37926#comment:5>