[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39569: When you upload a file from the Media Library page, errors get infinite scrolled away

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 12 18:29:24 UTC 2017

#39569: When you upload a file from the Media Library page, errors get infinite
scrolled away
 Reporter:  Ipstenu       |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Media         |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  ui            |
 To reproduce

 1. Go to the media library and make sure you're in gallery mode
 2. Upload a file you know won't work
 3. Scroll _down_ to read the error

 The infinite scroll will add more images, making it incredibly difficult
 to read the message.

 You have to do the scroll down very fast to see anything at all. I flicked
 my trackpad HARD, so the screen bounced, and then I could see it. For a
 second. If you scroll down 'naturally', it auto-populates without so much
 as a hint.

 Attached image is the split second of seeing the error before it gets
 thrown into infinity and beyond!