[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39950: window is reloaded after changing page_for_posts in Customizer even with transport->postMessage

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Feb 23 12:02:46 UTC 2017

#39950: window is reloaded after changing page_for_posts in Customizer even with
transport->postMessage
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  martinmalinda   |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |     Status:  new
Component:  Customize       |    Version:  4.7.2
 Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  ui, javascript  |
 I am setting up postMessage transport like this:

 {{{#!php
 $wp_customize->get_setting( 'page_for_posts' )->transport = 'postMessage';
 }}}

 My hook function ins theme-customize.js is invoked, but the window gets
 refreshed immediately afterward which prevents doing anything meaningful.

 It's also happening for page_on_front and probably show_on_front settings.

 postMessage works correctly for other components for me.