[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39857: I can't acces my edit post menu from my dashboard after i change the Number of items per page

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Feb 13 04:24:42 UTC 2017

#39857: I can't acces my edit post menu from my dashboard after i change the Number
of items per page
--------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  rifqi050585         |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |     Status:  new
Component:  Menus               |    Version:  4.7.2
 Severity:  normal              |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  ui, administration  |
--------------------------------+-----------------------------
 I want to show all my post in one page view. So i go to my edit all post
 menu in my dashboard.
 then i set the Number of items per page from drop screen options down
 menu, from the default 20 to 700 (all my post are 600s post), and i
 applied that set.

 After i refresh the page, then i can't access it, it just show white blank
 page, without nothin writen on page...

 * I've tried in both administration user account and get the same problem
 i've tried with different browser (FF and chrome) and it still no clue
 i've used the latest WP either.

 how can't i access my post edit menu back ?