[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42362: WordPress database error Unknown column 'wp_mywordpresssite' in 'field list'

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Dec 26 17:00:11 UTC 2017

#42362: WordPress database error Unknown column 'wp_mywordpresssite' in 'field
list'
--------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  lazam786      |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by Velochicdunord):

 I also ran into this error. I've asked a question about it at the users
 install forum.

 The details for my installation error as follows:

 Setting up WordPress 4.9.1 within MAMP 4.2 on a Mac 10.11.6 OS for a
 friend to do some testing.

 The installation is hanging up on the install.php file and not finishing.
 When I abort the installation, the files are installed, but I’m getting
 the white screen of death.

 I’ve been using the MAMP logs to track the errors – the error message is:
 WordPress database error Unknown column ‘customprefix_’ in ‘field list’
 for query SELECT customprefix_

 While we’re using PHP version 7.1.8 within MAMP, the Mac OS is running PHP
 5.5.38.
 I was wondering if there has been a significant change in some of the PHP
 call properties.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/42362#comment:3>