[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42402: When viewing a revision with show_split_view set to false, the title is still shown in two columns

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Dec 8 14:41:13 UTC 2017

#42402: When viewing a revision with show_split_view set to false, the title is
still shown in two columns
 Reporter:  johnbillion               |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  new

Comment (by adamsilverstein):

 @mbelchev This works well in my testing, thanks for the patch!

 One thing I noticed is that since we always show the title, it winds up
 looking odd when the title hasn't changed (the title is duplicated):

 [[Image(https://cl.ly/363V272o2y1A/Revisions__WordPress_Local_Development...__WordPress_2017-12-08_09-39-04.jpg)]]

 Working to remove the duplicate title, updated patch shortly.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/42402#comment:5>