[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16841: Manually created user roles not showing in author dropdown regardless of assigned capabilities

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 31 21:10:55 UTC 2017

#16841: Manually created user roles not showing in author dropdown regardless of
assigned capabilities
------------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  10sexyapples                  |       Owner:  swissspidy
     Type:  defect (bug)                  |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by DekiGk):

 Replying to [comment:43 swissspidy]:
 > @DekiGk @DorZki my last comment still stands. I hope to have some time
 for this soon. If someone else wants to work on this as well, that would
 be awesome too.

 Thank you very much for your quick response. Unfortunately, I am not yet
 confident enough in committing to core. It is, however, always on my mind,
 and it is something I will try and prepare myself for.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16841#comment:44>