[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #41743: Using the_widget on a widget that has not been registered results in an undefined index notice.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 31 06:51:36 UTC 2017

#41743: Using the_widget on a widget that has not been registered results in an
undefined index notice.
 Reporter:  SeBsZ                     |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  new

Comment (by SeBsZ):

 Great, glad to have helped.

 BTW, you cleaned up my code (added some spaces), however the line of code
 below mine does not use spaces inside the square brackets yet. Might need
 to clean that up as well? I actually copied that part for my patch.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/41743#comment:6>