[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #41582: styling HTML5 <progress> according to admin user's chosen admin-color scheme

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 8 16:03:25 UTC 2017

#41582: styling HTML5 <progress> according to admin user's chosen admin-color
scheme
----------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  pbiron          |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  new

Comment (by pbiron):

 Replying to [comment:3 afercia]:
 > @pbiron I'm not sure WordPress should provide CSS rules for things that
 are not used in core. If a plugin wants to use `<progress>`, then I'd say
 it should provide its own styling.

 I understand and agree with the general thought.

 However, the plugin I mentioned is on track to eventually replace the
 official WordPress Importer plugin and I'm working on a rewrite of the
 Exporter (which is part of core) that will have a similar UI/UX using
 `<progress>`.  So, this enhancement request is related to core.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/41582#comment:4>