[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39715: Customize: Keep alive auto-drafts created for page/post stubs, and delete when changeset is garbage-collected

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 17 06:07:56 UTC 2017

#39715: Customize: Keep alive auto-drafts created for page/post stubs, and delete
when changeset is garbage-collected
--------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  westonruter   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by utkarshpatel):

 @westonruter
 >Essentially we'd have to query the post_content for all changesets...
 Right.

 I am thinking in core whenever we delete changeset if we find reference to
 `auto-draft` page/post we should delete those posts without checking for
 duplication and we should add duplication handling part in the plugin
 which accounts for checking other references of that post in other
 changesets before deleting - essentially overriding core's filter.

 How does that sound?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39715#comment:13>