[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37471: Customizer: Widgets: If your theme only has one widget area, we should open it automatically

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 7 18:53:31 UTC 2017

#37471: Customizer: Widgets: If your theme only has one widget area, we should open
it automatically
 Reporter:  melchoyce                            |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  assigned
  patch                                          |  administration

Comment (by melchoyce):

 Talked to some folks and the consensus seems to be that text isn't
 particularly helpful, so it's okay to not show it here.

 Aside, I'd like to look at improving the help text across the Customizer
 (like we started doing in #40104) and consider showing the help text by
 default on new installs. I'll make a separate ticket for that later.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37471#comment:26>