[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34322: set_transient and get_transient don't seem to be working for some users since WP 4.3

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Apr 6 17:08:23 UTC 2017

#34322: set_transient and get_transient don't seem to be working for some users
since WP 4.3
--------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  smashballoon        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new

Comment (by ReneHermi):

 I noticed that all customers who are faced with that issue are using
 (uncommon) caching plugins. It's possible that one of these caching
 plugins is removing expiration time from the transient by a rare
 condition. Maybe this some sort of op caching method which is making
 trouble. On my own dev systems this never happens so i assume it's caused
 by a third party plugin.

 Thanks for the tip. Think i need to go the same route like you.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/34322#comment:9>