[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37471: Customizer: Widgets: If your theme only has one widget area, we should open it automatically

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Apr 5 08:29:17 UTC 2017

#37471: Customizer: Widgets: If your theme only has one widget area, we should open
it automatically
 Reporter:  melchoyce                            |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  assigned
  patch                                          |  administration
Changes (by delawski):

 * keywords:  has-screenshots needs-testing needs-patch => has-screenshots
     needs-testing has-patch

Comment:

 @westonruter I've noticed some issues with when and where the
 `completeCallback` is fired.

 In my latest patch the callback is called only one time, no matter if the
 animation is shown or skipped. Also, in case the animation is not skipped,
 the callback is fired after its completion. In most cases firing the
 callback before the animation has finished causes layout quirks like the
 one described above.

 The patch:
 https://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/37471/37471.2.diff

--