[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37806: Attachment Details - Edit: uneven height between input field and "Scale" button

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Sep 11 20:45:31 UTC 2016

#37806: Attachment Details - Edit: uneven height between input field and "Scale"
button
-----------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  eliorivero             |       Owner:  joemcgill
     Type:  defect (bug)           |      Status:  accepted

Comment (by karmatosed):

 My concern here is there is a historical reason for the font-size rules.
 @hugobaeta do you know of any reason - adding you here as you may. If
 there is no reason and device testing is solid, I'm totally keen we get
 rid of extra things and go with the cleaner patch.

 Visually I am also very keen this gets in, it's awesome tidying up -
 thanks @eliorivero for this.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37806#comment:6>