[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38009: #reply-title.comment-reply-title not updating when replying to an individual

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Sep 9 17:43:04 UTC 2016

#38009: #reply-title.comment-reply-title not updating when replying to an
individual
 Reporter:  iguel         |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
 From what I can tell, in the $defaults array 'title_reply_to' on Line 2227
 of wp-includes/comment-template.php is supposed to be called when I click
 "Reply" to another commenter, but it is not doing so in every theme I have
 tried, however, it does work in the customizer view.  Here's a screenshot
 of what I found.