[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the Customizer

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Sep 4 10:37:29 UTC 2016

#37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the
Customizer
 Reporter:  celloexpressions         |       Owner:  celloexpressions
     Type:  feature request          |      Status:  assigned
  screenshots needs-testing needs-   |  javascript
  user-testing                       |

Comment (by karmatosed):

 @celloexpressions I looked at the patch today and I think before we user
 test we probably want to tidy up some of the big UI issues. I'm a little
 concerned at this point that users would get caught up on some of the
 things over give us experience feedback.

 [[Image(https://cldup.com/s4jR3byOp8.png, 50%)]]

 Small things like padding and format I think if fixed will at least give
 the feature a chance.

 I also discovered hitches like this, which if not fixed would just confuse
 in a user test:

 [[Image(https://cldup.com/5m3R264Ltf.png, 50%)]]

 The more I explored this, the more I'm thinking something isn't working in
 the patch or my setup. Perhaps we can start with working out if that is
 the case?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37661#comment:18>