[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29158: Customizer UI Design lacks contrast for visual hierarchy and does not match wp-admin

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 26 06:20:35 UTC 2016

#29158: Customizer UI Design lacks contrast for visual hierarchy and does not match
wp-admin
 Reporter:  celloexpressions                     |       Owner:  helen
     Type:  task (blessed)                       |      Status:  reviewing
  patch needs-testing                            |  accessibility
Changes (by celloexpressions):

 * type:  enhancement => task (blessed)

 focus style per @helen. @folletto - could you elaborate on why they
 shouldn't be the same or the border shouldn't be used on hover? Want to
 give you a chance to clarify before we finalize this direction.

 Patch also refreshes and tries to fix the focus selector based on what
 some of the other things in the customizer JS are doing, but it still
 seems to fall back to the back button for me...

 Transitioning to a task per @helen. We're close but need a couple of more
 tweaks to close this out.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/29158#comment:100>