[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38370: Customizer: Theme install and preview is still available on a single site in a MS setup and throws JS error when attempting to install

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 24 01:34:41 UTC 2016

#38370: Customizer: Theme install and preview is still available on a single site
in a MS setup and throws JS error when attempting to install
--------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  iamfriendly   |       Owner:  celloexpressions
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by celloexpressions):

 * keywords:  needs-patch => has-patch

Comment:

 Oops, thanks for catching that. I put the closing brace in the wrong
 place, this patch was made very quickly. See [attachment:38370.1.diff].

 Multisite should currently see a search filter for installed themes but
 there's room for improvement. I suppose it would be possible to replicate
 the feature filter functionality, at least, here, since installed themes
 have the tags data that we already filter for the installed search. That
 would probably be a 4.8 thing, though, unless anyone wants to tackle what
 that'd look like this week. It would be a matter of adapting the existing
 feature filter UI to reuse the installed themes section and filter based
 on the `control.params.theme.tags` instead of doing a .org query,
 similarly to how the installed themes filter/search works.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38370#comment:8>