[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35269: Check data type of wp_xmlrpc_server_class filter before instantiate wp_xmlrpc_server_class

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Oct 23 19:41:11 UTC 2016

#35269: Check data type of wp_xmlrpc_server_class filter before instantiate
wp_xmlrpc_server_class
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  onetarek         |       Owner:
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  new
Changes (by markoheijnen):

 * keywords:   => dev-feedback

Comment:

 My first feedback still stand with the addition that xmlrpc_enabled only
 works for the XML-RPC methods and not for pingback as described in #36055.

 Any lead that can share their opinion if we should or shouldn't do this?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/35269#comment:2>