[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38386: Twenty Seventeen: Theme Options Do Nothing when Front Page Displays latest Posts

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 20 09:53:40 UTC 2016

#38386: Twenty Seventeen: Theme Options Do Nothing when Front Page Displays latest
Posts
 Reporter:  jorbin         |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme  |    Version:
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:  needs-patch
  Focuses:                 |
 As a user, I expect the panels to do something. When my Front Page
 Displays settings are set to latest posts, they don't appear to do
 anything.