[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38351: Replace get_blog_details() usage in wp-includes/ms-blogs.php with get_site()

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 19 07:35:39 UTC 2016

#38351: Replace get_blog_details() usage in wp-includes/ms-blogs.php with
get_site()
--------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  iamfriendly         |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new
Changes (by flixos90):

 * keywords:   => has-patch
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 4.7

 `refresh_blog_details()`, `update_blog_details()` and `get_blog_status()`.

 I didn't replace it for `get_blogaddress_by_id()` yet since the `$get_all`
 parameter is true there. I can see us do one of two things here:
 * either replace it anyway and rely on stating in the dev-note that the
 `site_details` filter must be used instead of the `blog_details` filter
 * or not replace it at this point, but do it at the same time we deprecate
 `get_blog_details()`

 What do you think?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38351#comment:2>