[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the Customizer

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 14 14:02:21 UTC 2016

#37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the
Customizer
 Reporter:  celloexpressions         |       Owner:  westonruter
     Type:  feature request          |      Status:  reviewing
  screenshots needs-testing has-     |  javascript
  user-testing ux-feedback           |

Comment (by celloexpressions):

 Installed, Search, Featured, Popular, and Latest technically
 expand/collapse their corresponding sections within the themes list
 (there's a separate list for each section). I just noticed the bounce as
 well, but not sure what's happening there... looks like the click event
 double-fires for some reason?

 When you open a theme's details (or use the arrows to go between themes'
 details), speak will announce that you're viewing the details for theme
 name. In that view, tabbing is constrained within the modal, so everything
 you see is related to that theme until you close the modal.

 The bold search was intentional to match the other headers, but we can
 change it if others have opinions?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37661#comment:101>