[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38299: WP Admin > Tools > Export is not respecting WP_CONTENT_DIR or WP_CONTENT_URL in wp-config.php

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 13 01:44:13 UTC 2016

#38299: WP Admin > Tools > Export is not respecting WP_CONTENT_DIR or
WP_CONTENT_URL in wp-config.php
 Reporter:  BearlyDoug    |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Export        |    Version:  4.6.1
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 In wp-config.php, I have the following (sample) lines in place to change
 the actual location of "wp-content":

 define( 'WP_CONTENT_URL', 'http://somesite.com/abc-content' );
 define( 'WP_CONTENT_DIR', '/data/www/somesite.com/abc-content' );

 When I go to WP Admin > Tools > Export, it's still defining all URLs and
 paths as "wp-content", rather than "abc-content".