[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27403: Improve UI for linking areas of Customizer preview to corresponding controls (desktop and mobile)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 13 01:25:29 UTC 2016

#27403: Improve UI for linking areas of Customizer preview to corresponding
controls (desktop and mobile)
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  westonruter  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by eherman24):

 I've forked the original plugin because I needed to extend it and add
 custom markers in custom locations.

 I would love to see an API put in place before this hits core to make it
 easy to extend and add custom markers, override links or add custom icons
 etc. This is a huge step forward for the customizer.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/27403#comment:61>