[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31652: Drag/Drop Ordering of Media Does Not Work in Chrome on touch enabled devices

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 7 17:04:51 UTC 2016

#31652: Drag/Drop Ordering of Media Does Not Work in Chrome on touch enabled
devices
-----------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dan.rossiter     |       Owner:  adamsilverstein
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  assigned
  needs-testing              |
-----------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Comment (by adamsilverstein):

 @celloexpressions I have a feeling we were failing to enqueue jquery-
 touch-punch on your device, we were using `wp_is_mobile` which relies on
 user agent sniffing and doesn't really tell us if a device is touch
 enabled. Touch punch uses feature detection anyway so we can safely
 enqueue it everywhere.

 Can you please retest with the latest patch. Also, can you please test
 widget and menu drag and drop before/after the patch on your device?
 Curious if we fixed things there.

 Thanks!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31652#comment:19>