[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30013: Array to string conversion notice when multiple post types are queried in edit.php

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 7 09:44:39 UTC 2016

#30013: Array to string conversion notice when multiple post types are queried in
edit.php
--------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  jeremyfelt                |       Owner:  wonderboymusic
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  closed

Comment (by dingo_bastard):

 Is this still an issue or is this completely fixed? I added a filter to my
 custom post type, and got the warning pointing to

 {{{
 /wp-admin/edit.php on line 257
 /wp-admin/edit.php on line 342
 }}}

 I removed the custom made filter, and when trying to filter out my custom
 post type by date, I still got the same notice (plus nothing actually gets
 filtered). The code is located here if anyone's interested:
 https://gist.github.com/dingo-d/a770ed318de55dd380ef80b73733abf3

 I checked every part of my code, just to insure it's not something I did,
 but it seems fine.

 Is there a workaround for this?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30013#comment:9>